The United Kingdom has one of the world's most developed economies. Universities are designed to provide students with the required skills and knowledge in their chosen field. The United Kingdom is a great location for higher education, particularly for a master's degree in business and administration.
- MBA programs at UK institutions mix theoretical and practical study to provide students with essential skills and expertise. Students learn from seasoned experts through regular lectures and workshops from renowned business leaders, enhancing their exposure and expertise in a given field.
- Except for some fundamental management courses, most MBA programs provided by UK institutions are one-year programs. This allows students to receive a high-quality education, gain international exposure, and expand their knowledge in a short period of time.
- One of the most appealing aspects of earning an MBA in the United Kingdom is the opportunity to network with prominent industry experts and professionals at university-sponsored conferences, events, and lectures and even during internships and other work opportunities.
- Earning an MBA degree in a foreign country comes with a number of financial challenges. Several colleges in the United Kingdom offer financial help in the form of scholarships. Additionally, scholarships are also available through private and personal channels for an MBA in UK universities.
The average cost of studying and living in the UK for international students is roughly GBP 32,310 per year, based on the general yearly cost of living in the UK of around GBP 11,880.
The average cost of living for an Indian student studying for an MBA in the UK ranges from 59 lakhs to 1.11 crores, including the program's tuition expenses. Although the MBA in the UK is on the costlier side, it does offer a higher return on investment. Moreover, available scholarships and grants also help bring down the cost of study. You should look for scholarships available to study in the UK to relieve financial stress.
- London Business School
- Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago
- Said School of Business, University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge, Judge Business School
- Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London
- Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
- Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
- University of Edinburgh Business School, The University of Edinburgh
- The Business School (formerly Cass), CITY, University of London
- Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University
- School of Business and Management– Queen Mary University of London
- School of Management – Anglia Ruskin University
- Lancaster University Management School
- Business School – Coventry University
- Cardiff Business School – Cardiff University
- University of Strathclyde Business School
- Leeds University Business School – University of Leeds
For admissions to MBA and management-related courses in the UK, the GMAT and GRE are widely accepted and utilized for graduate college admissions. These assessments allow admissions personnel to evaluate applicants from all across the world on a level playing field. This is one of the most critical components of your application process and a good score on any of these exams goes beyond admissions to scholarships and employment opportunities. When colleges select applications, one of the first things they look at is these scores. As a result, it is critical to do well in these exams. You could pick either the GMAT or GRE, depending on the course requirements and ace it with Jamboree!
With GMAT top-scorers at as high as 780, Jamboree offers you the best training for GMAT/GRE exams. Additionally, it also helps with your applications to your dream universities and other value-added services such as profile evaluation and enhancement, interview preparation, loan approvals, etc. Book a free fifteen-minute session with our counselor and get started with your MBA journey in the UK.