Most Canadian institutions offer a Masters in Digital Marketing as a postgraduate programme. Depending on the school and the curriculum, the course might last anywhere from one to two years. One of the main responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Expert is to collect data using various methods. Students pursuing a master’s degree in digital marketing in Canada learn about the many tips and tricks that may assist them in efficiently building an online presence and connecting with their target audience. Apart from assisting in skill development, the curriculum provides students with a high level understanding of brand promotion and ways to connect with customers and how to adapt new approaches.
In this blog:
1. What are the Benefits of Studying Digital Marketing in Canada?
2. Popular Digital Marketing Courses
3. In Canada, you can obtain a post-graduate diploma in digital marketing
4. In Canada, you may get a graduate diploma or a certificate in digital marketing
5. Colleges in Canada with the Best Digital Marketing Programs
6. Documents Required
7. Requirements for Eligibility
8. Masters in Digital Marketing Scholarships
What are the Benefits of Studying Digital Marketing in Canada?
These are some of the additional reasons to study digital marketing in Canada, aside from the unique programme, superb faculty, and vibrant student life.
- High Demand and Investment: According to the ESDCm, the demand for new digital marketing job vacancies exceeded 46,000 in 2019 and is predicted to stay stable through 2028. Canada has also upped its financing in this area, with more than $7 billion projected by 2021.
- Many Job Opportunities: According to Job Bank Canada, employment in Canada increased by 55,533 in the fourth quarter of 2019. The province with the biggest increase in employment is Ontario, which employs almost 18,450 individuals in the field of digital marketing.
- High-Paying Jobs: Students may expect to earn between 50,000 and 64,608 CAD per year on average. Microsoft, Intel, Starbucks, KPMG, TechWyse, and Delante are among the top recruiters.
Popular Digital Marketing Courses
In Canada, there are three types of master’s degrees in digital marketing: master of arts, master of science, and master of business administration (MBA). The syllabus and content of the course vary depending on the degree. An MBA programme focuses on the use of Digital Marketing tools in the corporate sector; an MSc in Digital Marketing focuses on the use of analytical tools in marketing; and an MA in Digital Marketing focuses on the creative elements of content in the online marketing domain. Furthermore, the length of time might range from 1-2 years. If you get your master’s in digital marketing in Canada, you’ll have a lot of options to explore in the field of new media.
In Canada, you can obtain a post-graduate diploma in digital marketing.
The following are the best digital marketing postgraduate diploma programmes in Canada:
- Postgraduate Certificate Communications : Professional Writing
- Postgraduate Certificate : Marketing Management
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing : Research and Analytics
- Global Business Management
- Corporate Account Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Relations, Marketing & Strategic Communication
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- PG Certificate in Digital and Content Marketing
Have you taken the GMAT before?
In Canada, you may get a graduate diploma or a certificate in digital marketing.
You may choose from the following short-term certificate and graduate diploma programmes in this discipline in Digital Marketing in Canada courses:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Communication, Marketing and Public Relations
- Digital Engagement Strategy – Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Specializing in Co-op
- Graduate Studies majors in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Marketing and Digital Media
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing: Research & Analytics
- Postgraduate Certificate in Digital and Content Marketing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing Management
Colleges in Canada with the Best Digital Marketing Programs
Several institutions and colleges around Canada offer master’s degrees in digital marketing. It is usually preferable to enroll in a course at a reputable educational institution, as they may not only provide good career chances but also provide you with the necessary industry exposure. So, if you’re thinking, “Where can I study digital marketing in Canada?” you’ve come to the right place. These are the finest institutions in Canada to study a master’s or postgraduate diploma in digital marketing, whether for a one-year master’s degree or an MBA in digital marketing:
- Centennial College
- Humber College
- University of Winnipeg
- Seneca College
- Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan
- Schulich School of Business, York University
- Transcripts of academic records
- Scanned copy of passport
- Letter of Recommendation
- CV/ Resume
- Test results for English language proficiency
- Two reference letters and a statement of purpose
Requirements for Eligibility
Every institution has its own admission procedure and set of requirements for applicants. However, similar qualifying requirements may be developed based on the general pattern followed by most Canadian universities. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most important criteria to meet in order to be considered for a master’s degree in digital marketing in Canada.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a good CGPA.
- Scores on the GRE or GMAT
- Scores on the IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE
- Academic Transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- Statement of Purpose [SOP]
- Letter of Recommendation [LOR]
Have you taken the GMAT before?
Masters in Digital Marketing Scholarships
International students can apply for a variety of scholarships in Canada. The following are some of the most prominent Digital Marketing scholarships in Canada:
- University of Alberta International Scholarships
- Vanier Graduate Scholarships
- York University Automatic Entrance Scholarship
- University of Waterloo International Funding
- UWaterloo Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- UAlberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
- IDRC Research Awards
- Rotary Foundation Scholarships
The long list of universities and courses can be confusing and overwhelming. But you cannot risk making a wrong choice. Jamboree has helped thousands of students make the right choice and landed them at their dream colleges. Book a free fifteen-minute session with our counselor and get started with your marketing program in Canada.
Leave a Reply