– Simon business school is at No. 9 in the world for finance and the MBA program is ranked No. 3 for ROI among private US business schools.
– Located in Lower Manhattan which is epicenter both for business and law in the global economy thus providing student unprecedented opportunities to explore career and internship opportunities in New York City.
– Its offers 11 –electives to customize the MBA and the Simon Edge, a professional skill-building and competency development program offered by Simon helps students maximize their professional opportunities.
– The small class is unique in the richness of diversity with student coming from 11 different countries and 43% of the class being international students.
–Ample financial support are provided to international student in form of scholarships and loans
– 96% placement within 3 months of graduation with top companies like Nike , UBC , Facebook , Amazon hiring Simon MBA Talent.
– The average profile of Jamboree students who have got admission in the Simon –Rochester MBA: 3-4yrs of work experience with GMAT of 670-680
Explore Simon Rochester