Emory – GOIZUETA BUSINESS SCHOOL
– Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Emory University’s Goizueta Business School is one of the top-ranking schools of its kind nationwide.
– It is one of the few B-Schools in the USA which offers both 1- year and 2- year MBA programs.
– Scholarships are available.
– Small class size ensures better learning and job options.
– Goizueta offers unique blended opportunities – a big city with dozens of global headquarters to hundreds of corporate offices, many thriving small businesses in fields like media, technology, and real estate.
– The school also boasts three research centers – alternative investments, marketing analytics, and social enterprise that generate increasing numbers of jobs in the economy.
– The school offers more than 20 different concentrations within five academic areas so that you can customize your MBA
– Goizueta has the best job placement performance with 90% of students reported accepting offers and the average starting salary of $132,779
– The average profile of Jamboree students who have got admission in Emory: 3 years of work experience, 710 GMAT score
Explore: GOIZUETA BUSINESS SCHOOL