University of Georgia Terry
– Georgia’s Terry College of Business offers an exceptional value for a Top 50 MBA program.
– The beautiful University of Georgia campus and the vibrant college town of Athens is another factor for a student to choose Terry.
– Its small class size provides a cohesive learning environment.
– Terry also offers the opportunity for students to gain dual degrees in law, public health or the medicine.
– The Terry Advantage is based on the distinct set of leadership skills and behaviours you will acquire via the intensive leadership development program and workshops.
– Over 80% of the Full-Time MBA incoming class is awarded an assistant-ship or scholarship funding to offset a significant portion of their costs each year.
– It has a track record of placement performance with 93% of students reported accepting offers and the average starting salary of $91,217.
– The average profile of Jamboree students who have got admission in Terry: 3 years of work experience, 640 GMAT score.
Explore: Georgia Terry