Planning to choose Canada as a study destination can be a wise decision, as it can put you on the global map with its world-recognized degrees. In recent years, management courses in Canada have gained popularity among Indian students. Students willing to make a career in project management, supply chain management, hotel management are taking a keen interest in Canadian universities.
If you are also exploring options for management courses in Canada, this blog is for you. Here, we will discuss the popular management courses in Canada, the eligibility criteria, and more.
IN THIS BLOG:
1. Why Pursue Management Courses in Canada?
2. Popular Management Courses in Canada
3. Undergraduate Level Management Courses available in Canada:
4. Post Graduate Level Management Courses available in Canada:
5. Diploma/Certificate Management Courses available in Canada:
6. Eligibility Criteria for Management Courses in Canada:
Why Pursue Management Courses in Canada?
Canada takes a prominent space on the list of the best study designation for management courses. Several Canadian management institutions feature in Globally accepted University rankings. High quality of education, affordable tuition fee, umpteen scholarship options, and easy PR options are other few reasons, which have elevated the position of Canada in the list of popular study destinations.
Talking about Canada as a country, it is one of the most developed countries in the world. The government policies related to visas, accommodation, PR, etc., are student-friendly. Thus, it is easy for students to settle down after the completion of their higher studies.
Have you taken the GRE before?
Popular Management Courses in Canada
The management course prepares you with the necessary managerial and decision-making skills. The curriculum of management programs is structured to improve the decision-making, problem-solving, relationship building, and trouble handling skills of the student.
A wide range of management courses is available in Canadian universities. For you, we have segregated them according to the education level.
Undergraduate Level Management Courses available in Canada:
• BBA in General Marketing
• BBA in Marketing Management
• BBA in Project Management
• BBA in Business Management
• BBA in Entrepreneurial Leadership
• B.Com in Management Studies
• B.Com in Fashion Management
• Bachelor of Environmental Management
• Bachelor of Management
• Bachelor of Hospitality Management
• Bachelor of Business Technology Management
• Bachelor of Fashion Business Management
Post Graduate Level Management Courses available in Canada:
• Masters in Tourism Management
• Masters in Management Analytics
• Masters in Engineering Management
• Masters in Resource Management
• Masters in Strategic Mining Management
• Masters in Global Management
• MSc in Management
Diploma/Certificate Management Courses available in Canada:
• Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma in Interactive Media Management
• Diploma in Global Business Management
• Certificate in Project Management
• Certificate in Business Administration
• Certificate in Supply Chain Management Logistics
• Certificate in Marketing Management
Eligibility Criteria for Management Courses in Canada:
Though getting admission in a Canadian university is not tough, yet you must follow requisite eligibility criteria to avoid application rejection.
The eligibility criteria differ with every university; however, general requirements remain the same, which are:
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Management Courses:
• All diploma and certificate management courses at the undergraduate level (bachelor’s level) require a minimum of 10+2 from a recognized board. Also, many universities require specific marks (Check on the website of the university you are applying to)
• SAT score
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Management Courses:
• Masters course or PGDM Management courses in Canada requires a bachelor’s degree in the related discipline.
• GRE/GMAT scores as decided by the university you are applying to.
Along with these requirements, every student applying for any management course in Canada must provide Language Proficiency Scores (IELTS/PTE/TOEFL), Statement of Purpose (SOP), and Letters of Recommendation (LORs).
If you are also planning to pursue a management course in Canada but is not sure how to get started – let Jamboree help you! Jamboree is one of the leading platforms which provides end-to-end admission services for study abroad. From test preparation to university shortlisting, visa assistance to pre-departure orientation & more, Jamboree assists on your every step towards your dream college. Connect with our expert counselors now!
Leave a Reply