We, at Jamboree, love to keep things simple. Right from our famed teaching methodology to our unparalleled admissions counseling support, everything is beautifully streamlined so that your entire study abroad experience with us is as hassle-free as possible.
Most universities abroad require non-native speakers of English to take a language-proficiency test. See why you should choose TOEFL. We offer the best TOEFL preparation modules available anywhere so that you can master all the four sections—Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing-of TOEFL with least effort.
With effect from May 1, 2019, the TOEFL-conducting body, ETS has declared Jamboree as the Authorised Consultant for TOEFL in India. Every Jamboree student who registers for the TOEFL using Jamboree Agent Code and a unique Discount Voucher Code will receive a $10 discount while paying the TOEFL test fee.
Check out the steps to get $10 discount while filling in the TOEFL form:
- Create a personalized account at http://www.toeflgoanywhere.org/ by filling in all the required fields. This is a 5-step process which begins ‘create an account’ page. A typical start window for a new user looks like this:
Make sure to fill in all the personal information fields exactly as mentioned in your passport. Once your registration is done, you won’t be able to change your name, date of birth and gender!
- Mention your country of birth, native language and country of citizenship in the ‘Additional Information’ section and click ‘Next’:
- TOEFL search service gives you information about programs of study, admission requirements, opportunities, fellowship and other education opportunities customized as per your profile. If you want to use this service, enable the check box ‘Yes, and I understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions above’ otherwise, click ‘No, thanks’ and then click ‘Next’. If you chose the yes option, the next window would look like this:
You can choose up to 5 countries in the first field. Fill in the rest of the details on the page and click ‘Next’.
- You would be taken to the page where you would have to provide a username and password, and choose a security question. Here’s a sample page:
Save your username and password carefully for future reference.
- The next step is to carefully review the information you have entered. Make sure that it matches with that on your passport. Then click ‘Submit’. That’s it, your account has been created! You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered e-mail id.
- Now you can log in with your username and password, and start the registration process. On logging in, you will be directed to the homepage where you can perform different activities. Here’s a sample:
- If you want to choose a test center and test date, you can click on the blue tab. This will take you to a page that looks like the sample below:
- Once you have chosen the test city and the month in which you want to take the TOEFL, you will be taken to the page where you can choose the test date on a calendar and the testing location. Here’s a sample:
- On selecting the test center, test date, location and time, you will be asked to review all the information you have entered beforehand:
- You can edit your personal information and verify your background information on this page:
- Next up, you can search and select score recipient universities. You can choose 4 universities to send your scores to. This is a part of your test fee. Then click ‘Next’.
- You will be taken to a page where you would be asked if “Anyone assisted you during registration?” To get $10 off on your test fee, you should type the Jamboree Agent Code IND2174101 in the Agent ID field (highlighted in red).
Read the appointment information given below the Agent ID field and click ‘Next’.
- This will take you to the ‘Checkout – review before you pay’ page. Call Mukesh – 9643133374 now for your discount voucher code! Fill in the voucher code and click ‘Apply’. Now click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- According to the ETS, credit card is the preferred mode of payment of TOEFL test fee. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Buy’.
- That’s it. You would have now registered for the TOEFL with a $10 discount! Remember to fill in BOTH the Agent Code and the Discount Voucher Code otherwise the discount will not work.
Have questions? Call a Jamboree counselor now at 09643133368 or mail us at email@example.com