Bachelor's degrees from the UK are acknowledged by businesses and institutions all over the globe for their world-class academics, student-centered teaching, and comprehensive education. Over 135 colleges in the United Kingdom provide more than 65,000 undergraduate courses. An undergraduate programme in the United Kingdom may be one of the best options to take advantage of the benefits of studying in a country known for its academic brilliance.
- Houses some of the top universities in the world: The University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London, and University College London are among the 90 universities from the United Kingdom included in the QS World University Rankings 2022, with four of them ranking in the top ten globally.
- Stay-back option: With a Tier 4 student visa, you can continue your study in the United Kingdom. You can also apply to live and work in the UK after graduating through the Graduate Immigration Route.
- Global learning environment: The United Kingdom is home to approximately 5,00,000 international students from over 100 countries. You'll be learning in an international setting with folks from all around the world.
- Several financing options: International students can apply for a variety of financing possibilities in the United Kingdom. Merit and need-based scholarships can help you pay for a portion of your tuition. In the United Kingdom, you are also permitted to work part-time while studying.
- Exceptional job opportunities: A bachelor's degree in the United Kingdom prepares you to deal with real-world issues by providing you with the necessary experience through hands-on training, placement year, and other opportunities. Furthermore, the UK has a high employment rate of over 75% and ever-increasing employment opportunities.
Criteria for Eligibility
- You must pass the standard XII test in a relevant subject area with a minimum overall score of 70-80 percent from a recognised institution.
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to submit English language competency test scores for admission as an international student. A minimum IELTS score of 6.0 is required, with no band lower than 5.5.
- Depending on your programme, you may also be required to submit standardized test scores such as the SAT/ACT. A minimum SAT score between 1290-1380 or a minimum ACT score between 26-29 is the average.
- To study in the UK for more than six months, you will need to apply for a Tier 4 student visa.
(If you are a UK student or are studying under the GCSE/O-level/A-level system, you will not be required to take the SAT for UK university applications. If you're a foreign candidate, such as an Indian, who wishes to study in the UK, you may take the SAT/ACT exam.)
Get in touch with an expert counselor at Jamboree and learn more about the admissions process at UK universities.