Study Master's/MS in HONG KONG

Hong Kong stands out as an exceptional destination for aspiring MS students due to its blend of academic excellence and vibrant opportunities. Renowned institutions like the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) consistently rank among the world's best. With globally recognized degrees, graduates from Hong Kong universities enjoy a competitive edge in the global job market.

Hong Kong's strategic location as an Asian hub fosters unparalleled networking prospects and career avenues. Nestled at the crossroads of East and West, the city provides students with access to dynamic industries, from finance to technology, and serves as a launchpad for international endeavours. This cosmopolitan environment, coupled with a multicultural society and bilingual proficiency in English and Chinese, creates a rich tapestry of experiences, and prepares MS graduates for success in an interconnected world.

Why Choose Jamboree?

Study Overseas Consultancy
Track Record


Successful Students

Expert Team


Faculty, Counsellors, & Mentors



Years of Experience

Start your HONG KONG Master’s Applications with Jamboree

Browse MS Colleges in other countries


An MS program in Hong Kong (typically 1-2 years) costs roughly HK$90,000-265,000.

Hong Kong is very accommodating to international students who wish to stay and work after their degree. The "Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates" scheme allows international graduates to apply for 12 months' stay. It is not necessary to secure a job offer before applying to stay. Alternatively, your university’s careers adviser will be able to assist you with local industry knowledge.

Here is a list of necessary documents required at the time of submitting your application to study in Hong Kong:

  • Official academic transcripts
  • Scanned copy of passport
  • CV/ Resume
  • Letter of Recommendation
  • English language proficiency test scores
  • Statement of Purpose
  • Two reference letters
  • For postgraduate applicants: a translation of the degree certificate in case the degree certificate is in a language other than English


Call CTA