Study Master's/MS in SINGAPORE

Singapore is a prime choice for MS aspirants, boasting top-tier institutions like the National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). These universities offer stellar education and research opportunities, while the city-state's multicultural environment enriches students' experiences with diverse perspectives. But there’s more!

  1. Global Credibility: Having a degree from Singapore is like having a golden ticket. Singaporean universities are globally recognized, giving you an edge in the job market wherever you go.
  2. Diversity: Picture this: a mix of cultures from all over the globe. That's Singapore for you. It's a multicultural haven where you'll rub shoulders with folks from every corner of the world, expanding your horizons like never before.
  3. Perfect Location: Tucked in Southeast Asia, Singapore is the gateway to endless opportunities in a region booming with growth. Plus, exploring neighbouring countries during your breaks is convenient.
  4. Safe and Spotless: Safety? Check. Cleanliness? Double check. You can focus on your studies without worrying about a thing, thanks to its well-kept streets and reliable transport system.
  5. Innovation Hub: Singapore breathes innovation. From cutting-edge research facilities to government-backed initiatives, you'll be at the forefront of groundbreaking discoveries during your MS journey.
  6. Business Buzz: Calling all future entrepreneurs and business moguls – Singapore's bustling business scene is waiting for you. With plenty of internship and networking opportunities, you'll be primed for success in the corporate world.
  7. Scholarships: Don't let finances hold you back. Singapore offers a plethora of scholarships and financial aid programs, making your dream of studying abroad a reality.

Why Choose Jamboree?

Study Overseas Consultancy
Track Record


Successful Students

Expert Team


Faculty, Counsellors, & Mentors



Years of Experience

Start your SINGAPORE Master’s Applications with Jamboree

Browse MS Colleges in other countries

FAQ's on "Masters in the Singapore"

International students must apply for a work visa to work in Singapore after they graduate. Generally, graduates will be granted a short-term visit pass after their student pass has been cancelled/expired. This visa will allow students to stay in Singapore for a period of up to 90 days. International students can use this extra time to live and look for a job in Singapore, but it does not allow them to take any type of employment while they are on this visa.

If you are graduating from a university which is on the list of Institute of Higher Learning and seeking employment in Singapore, you may have an option to apply for a one-year (non-renewable) Long-Term Social Visit Pass (LTVP). International students can use this period to work and stay in Singapore.

The average income in Singapore is 85,000–120,000 SGD per annum. Graduates from NUS are offered the highest salary ranging between 102,000-139,000 per annum. Other public and private university alumni offered an average annual amount of 70,000 to 90,000 SGD. The average salary offered to a master's degree student in Singapore is 60,000 SGD -70,000 SGD annually. Notably, Singapore is one of the lowest-taxed countries in the world, with an income tax of only 7%.

International students who are studying in Singapore may submit an application for Permanent Residence (PR) to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for consideration. They must have resided in Singapore for more than 2 years at the point of application, have passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE or GCE ‘N’/’O’/’A’ levels) or are in the Integrated Programme (IP). This scheme is not open to international students who are enrolled in private institutions in Singapore as they have not passed a national level exam in Singapore.

Application for Permanent Residence for professionals, technical personnel, and skilled workers: Any person who is working in Singapore on an Employment Pass or S Pass may submit an application for Permanent Residence (PR) to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for consideration.


Call CTA