Indiana University – Kelley
– Ranked among the Top 20 Business School in the USA.
– Its has small class size for intimate learning experience for its students.
– Offers Ample scholarship opportunities.
– Bloomington, Indiana is a “top College town “where one can enjoy best of food, theatre, music and adventure with low cost of living.
– Kelley is a CFA Program Partner which helps student to get a head start on becoming a CFA Charter holder.
– A distinguishing feature of Kelley MBA is the Me. Inc, a highly innovative initiative to focus early attention on career management, personal brand building, and personal leadership.
– Kelley has world’s largest business school alumni network which benefits student in earning internship and jobs.
– The average profile of Jamboree students who have got admission in Kelley : 2 years of work experience, 680 GMAT score.